Terms and Conditions
Welcome to SisterBuzz. The terms and conditions governing your use of our website are outlined below. These terms and conditions also apply to our associated websites and sub-domains. Your use of our website(s) signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions. This User Agreement is immediately effective upon your use of the site. SisterBuzz is part of the Marilyn Martyouze Rewards family therefore Marilyn Martyouze and SisterBuzz may be used side by side or interchangeable in this User Agreement. Please read the below terms before you use our site or register to use any of our member services.
The SisterBuzz is a Business Community and we want to ensure that our users and/or members are eligible to participate in legally binding contracts and in the purchase of our membership services. Minors and any persons under the age of 18 years are therefore prohibited from using our site. Adults with who have been placed on certain state and Federal criminal offense lists are also prohibited from using our website.
Information You Give Us
When you send us an inquiry, or sign up for our membership, or purchase any of our related items online, we require that you provide us certain information that enables us to assist you. When you provide such information to us you also agree:
- That you will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of, and prohibiting the use of and access to your account by unknown identities and anyone besides yourself.
- That you will accept complete responsibility for all activities that may occur with your details under the use of our website.
- That you will notify us immediately of any unapproved use of our website by persons other than you, or any other possible breach of security.
- That you will provide personal information that is factual, accurate, and up-to-date.
- That you will not include: any of your contact details on our social media pages. These include, but are not restricted to: email addresses, phone numbers and any other personal information. Posting your personal information on social media pages is unsafe and we do not allow it.
- That you will maintain these rules and our terms when dealing with any other member of the site or with information that has been provided to you by SisterBuzz. You will treat any information provided you as private.
- That you will keep your information up to date and ensure that it is factual, applicable, correct, reachable, and current. If you provide us with information that is incorrect, or if SisterBuzz finds reasons to believe that your information is false, inaccurate, expired, or incomplete; or that your information is not in complete and thorough agreement with this User Agreement, without predisposition to any of the other rights of SisterBuzz under this User Agreement or by regulations of law, SisterBuzz retains the right to suspend, limit or prohibit your access to this Site as well as your possible membership and access to our products and services.
Changes to this User Agreement
As a user of this site, you understand and agree that SisterBuzz has the right to give notice of any changes to this User Agreement that may either increase your duties or decrease your customer rights under this same User Agreement, in accordance with all and any terms. You understand and agree that SisterBuzz, at its absolute will and without any obligation, can make changes and/or modifications that are not Substantial Amendments and do not require your further agreement at any time, but can be brought into effect instantly by posting a notification of the changes or modification on the Site.
Use of the Site
While using the Site, contacting us, posting anything on our social media pages, or simply using a contact form on the site, you agree that you will not:
- Post information that SisterBuzz finds, for whatever reason, untrue, phony, incorrect, misleading, derogatory, slanderous, threatening or that can be considered harassment of any kind.
- Post comments, queries or replies that meet one or more of the following: are untrue, racist, vulgar (including swear words), abusive, disrespectful or derogatory.
- Post information that SisterBuzz may see as culturally or religiously offensive to anyone in any way.
- Post information that can be considered to go against religions and any related rules, morals, ethical standings and customs.
- Cause problems that may cause SisterBuzz to lose a part of or the entire services of its ISPs or any other service suppliers.
- Take any action that SisterBuzz may believe can create an excessive burden on its infrastructure.
- Tamper with the workings of the site.
- Try in any way to gain access to another user’s account by hacking, or attempt to trick another user into divulging personal details such as their passwords and other information.
The entire contents of this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code, is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Marilyn Martyouze LLC and/or each represented supplier. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Marilyn Martyouze LLC and/or each represented supplier. Copyright 2019 -, Marilyn Martyouze LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of learning, improving your business, or placing an order with SisterBuzz or other Marilyn Martyouze LLC entities, or purchasing products on SisterBuzz. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with SisterBuzz. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this website is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by SisterBuzz and Marilyn Martyouze LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Any associated designs, terms and logos on the site are either registered or unregistered trademarks of the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of SisterBuzz and Marilyn Martyouze LLC and each represented supplier used in the site are trademarks or registered or unregistered trademarks of Marilyn Martyouze LLC and each represented supplier, and are protected by international trademark and property laws. All logos and/or trademarks that are not owned by SisterBuzz and Marilyn Martyouze LLC that appear on the site belong completely to their corresponding owners.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing our website and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by SisterBuzz and Marilyn Martyouze LLC without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
SisterBuzz and Marilyn Martyouze LLC may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to SisterBuzz.
Abusing of Privileges
SisterBuzz asks that users report any problems or violations of the User Agreement to us. If, for any reason, you have cause to believe that your rights as a user have been violated in some way, please let us know. Without any prejudice to other rights of SisterBuzz under this Agreement or by law, the site has the authority to suspend or delete user accounts or to revoke access to the software. SisterBuzz can take other legal action against users that cause issues and liabilities of any kind, who infringe the rights of others or who disobey this User Agreement or our other policies.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, SisterBuzz may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with SisterBuzz or Marilyn Martyouze LLC, SisterBuzz has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of SisterBuzz. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, SisterBuzz seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
SisterBuzz does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing this site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, SisterBuzz is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, SisterBuzz reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to SisterBuzz and Marilyn Martyouze LLC in its sole discretion.
SisterBuzz does not control the transactions that will take place on the site. SisterBuzz has no control over the information provided by users, and the user is responsible for any information that is provided to SisterBuzz. SisterBuzz does not verify such information, and thus no representation of accuracy or reliability is made. It is the user’s guarantee to provide SisterBuzz with the correct information. SisterBuzz cannot confirm that an individual is who they claim to be. The website may contain some inaccuracies or typographical errors and SisterBuzz does not take any responsibility for these inaccuracies. If you believe something or someone on the website violates the terms, please contact us and we will investigate and take proper action.
Shipping and Returns:
SisterBuzz offers domestic and international shipping; the shipping charges may vary based on your location. If you detect any issue with your product, please email us with details and we will exchange the product. Due to the nature of our products and services returns are not allowed except if the product is in the same condition you received it, and unused. If you wish to cancel your subscription, please send us an email at least 14 days before the beginning (1st) of the following month. Failure to do so may result in being inadvertently charged the next month’s fee. Note, member suppliers who are showcased on our website have their individual shipping policies and rates.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, SisterBuzz and Marilyn Martyouze LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. SisterBuzz does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. SisterBuzz does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
SisterBuzz and Marilyn Martyouze LLC or its partners will not be deemed liable for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, loss, stolen data, or any other form of business interruption) to the fullest extent possible by law.
If you have any question regarding these terms, please feel free to contact us here.